Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My chat about Zenler Studio

I saw this tool in an e-newsletter and this tag line caught my attention:

"World's First Fully Integrated Game-Based eLearning Course Development Tool"

I decided to check it out. Their website doesn't provide much by way of samples and comparison, though they do offer a free trial. A pop-up offered to connect me to live support and after my chat I'm still not sure I want to download the trial. Anyone know anything more about this tool?

Marc says:
Welcome to Live Help, how are you today?
Rachel says:
I have some questions about the tool
Is everything from within PowerPoint?
Marc says:
Our software are add-ons for PowerPoint.
Rachel says:
can you publish certain sections of a course or only the entire course?
Are you still there?
Marc says:
the entire course has to be published
Marc says:
yes
Rachel says:
Is the interface customizable?
I don't see any photos or samples of what a finished course might look like - are there any on the website?
Marc says:
You can have our trial version and test it by yourself
Marc says:
it has all the features as the licensed
Rachel says:
Can you create your own templates?
If so, what tools would you use to create the temaplates? Flash? XML? PowerPoint?
Marc says:
you mean to ask about using your own template
Marc says:
yes you can
Rachel says:
What tools or knowledge would you need to make a template?
Marc says:
POwerPoint
Rachel says:
Can you also customize the quiz templates?
Marc says:
Yes, But the font might not allign properly in some cases
Rachel says:
Ok, thank you
 

7 comments:

CA CPT Coaching Classes said...

Studio can create programs for the study that could help in study a particular subject easier.

viral internet memes said...

This sounds really cool! Thanks for sharing :)

Android Application Development said...

Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.

Fakhir said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Facebook Application Development

Home Remedies for Acid Reflux said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.I really appreciate your effforts.

bagages said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Whitney said...

This is really amazing, the type of programs that can be created nowadays!