Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Learning Challenge - Day 15

I'm in the middle of a bunch of stuff at work here, but wanted to add this before I forgot. I learned how to add a password to a PPT file (easy!):

  1. Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Save As.
  2. Click Tools, and then click General Options.
  3. There you are! Just enter your password and away you go.
I also figured out an easy way to check in and out in SharePoint, but I don't have enough time to explain.  
Sometimes learning even simple things make my day!

4 comments:

free viral memes said...

Awesome post :)

write my essay said...

Interesting post. Thanks.

hotels in pachmarhi said...

Nice blog and use full information for me thanks for sharing it. Good Job

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.